CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

It's good to be a girl . . .

But even better to have a little one you can use to exploit all the fabulous fashions you'd like to wear if they made them in your size!

I may be sad that the freezing cold weather seems to be here to stay, but super excited to break out one of the fabulous togs we purchased at the Corky sale in October.

To my amazement, she was ecstatic to wear a hat. I'm sure that will change by tomorrow.

Or the time I pick her up this afternoon.

Therefore, as the picture-taking maniac I am, I had to capture the moment in case it's a fleeting one . . .






9 Fabulous Replies:

Unknown said...

Picture perfect. Enough said. Gotta love her.

Liz {Learning To Juggle} said...

She is too cute!!

Melissa said...

As always, MH, you are dressed to the nines!

Very cute!!!!

Liza said...

So cute!! Love the hate with the flowers!!

Laural Out Loud said...

I want to move to a colder climate JUST FOR THE COATS! Scarves, hats and mittens are cool, too. Especially the ones for little girls. MH looks adorable! I hope the hat is here to stay.

TheAustinEmpire said...

She's a good sport to go along with you on your ride through the fashion fantasy land! She looks pretty darn cute too!

BTW: I just got the same camera as you, didn't realize it till I got it home, and then I remembered where I'd seen those orange boxes before. Check out my blog to see my 1st outing.

Anonymous said...

Adorable, as always!

Getting Abby to wear the "hot coat" is always a fight. She would still be wearing sundresses if I had not hidden them.

Wendi said...

How cute is she?
The personality comes through even in photos!

Anti-Supermom said...

Yet another reason I want a girl - oh that jacket is adorable~