CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Gone cleanin'

In case you're looking for us today, we'll be at the Bleach Club.

Sound fun?

When the Mad Hatter informed me that she was gathering her stuff to bring the the Bleach Club, I was overwhelmed with joy and pride!

My little girl, all ready to do her own laundry?

Ready to brave the stain removal battles ahead of her?

How smart and bright she is to have already taken an interest in doing her laundry!

Alas, I must need a cup of coffee.

She just grabbed her bathing suit and flip-flops.

That's right, folks.

We're going to the Beach Club.

Oh well, I guess that's what summer Sundays are for.

The laundry will wait.

6 Fabulous Replies:

Carol said...

I'd much rather deal with the beach than the bleach!

Hope you had a great day.

Jenny said...

Hope you had a great day at the beach! Wish we had one close...
Laundry can definitely wait!

Anti-Supermom said...

Don't you love it when they mix words up, or can't quite get them out in the order they wanted to say it in. I can just see those little wheels in their heads spinning...

Lipstick said...

I totally agree! After all, the dirt/laundry isn't going anywhere...it will wait patiently all weekend long!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like she has the right idea to me!

Wendi said...

I love it!
Just so you know, I am President of the "Bleach" Club.
We are always on the look out for new members.

Have fun at the Beach Club!!!