Or maybe you could care less!
BUT . . .
A few weeks back, my dear friend Carol tagged me and I am just finally getting around to doing this cute little meme.
4 Places I go over and over
1. Physical therapy
2. The beach (any chance I get, if it’s not raining!)
3. Dunkin’ Donuts (it’s a win-win, I help the economy, and in return they give me the Iced Caramel Skinny Latte that has become my crack)
4. Target – my most favorite store in the universe!
4 People who email me the most
1. “The Girls” (my close group of IRL friends)
2. My Mom
3. Hungry Girl (who makes me hungrier with her fab food ideas!)
4. Blogger, with comments – Woot!
4 of my favorite foods
2. Most desserts, with ice cream and cupcakes being particular faves
3. Chips and dip
4 Places I'd rather be
1. Having a massage in a dimly lit, aromatic room, with soft music
2. Taking a nap
3. On a vacation with my husband - with all the recent talk of how a vacation is no longer a “vacation” one you’re a mommy, I mean a good old fashioned vacation, no wake-up times, doing whatever we want whenever we want to do it, you know, the old life I’d never trade a thing to have back!
4. In Hawaii – I’ve never been and would go this minute if someone a handed me tickets! And I’m not picky, a family trip would be just fine!
4 movies I can watch over and over
1. Dirty Dancing
2. The Notebook (now that I’ve finally seen it and know of its utter fabulosity!
3. Sex and the City
4. Silence of the Lambs (I know it seems odd thrown in here, but it’s that movie that I turn on and leave on every time I see it. It’s freaky, but I know most of the lines by heart!)
4 Places I have worked
1. The Coffee Grinder (a local coffee and bagel café, in high school/college breaks)
2. Egbert Dining Hall – I was a student manager in college, lots of yuck for little pay!
3. For my dad’s company, selling promotional products (anything with a logo on it – specifically, I managed the Fleet Bank contract)
4. Gymboree Play and Music and Gymboree Retail (well, let’s be honest – with the amount of clothing I purchased, I pretty much paid Gymboree Retail to let me work for them)
4 Places I have lived
1. Warwick, RI
2. Ithaca, NY
3. Los Angeles (best four months of my college life!)
4. Cranston, RI
4 TV Shows I love (note: I am a TV/Tivo addict, there are far more shows I love than the following 4!)
1. Grey’s Anatomy
3. Private Practice
4. Desperate Housewives
4 Places I have Vacationed/Holidayed
1. Cancun, Mexico
2. Cruise through the Panama Canal (visited Panama City, Aruba, Costa Rica, Grand Cayman, and a couple of other islands I can’t remember off the top of my head – it was our last vacation pre-MH and it was amazing)
4 of my favorite dishes
1. Anything Mexican with lots of guac and sour cream
4. My mom’s lemon chicken (which is actually the recipe of a deceased cousin who was an amazing caterer)
4 sites I visit daily
2. Facebook (now that I am a complete and total addict)
3. Gmail accounts (actually, they visit me because I have them rigged to come through Windows Mail)
4. My iGoogle page, which has everything I could ever need – most importantly Google Reader!
And now, I tag: anyone who thinks this would be fun and would like to share a little more about themselves!
Friday, August 15, 2008
Or maybe you could care less!